Returns and Exchanges are offered for full price, new and/or designer pieces, that are in perfect, clean, unworn/unused condition, including all original tags and packaging. Kindly include a tracking number for all returns/exchanges, so we may easily track the package coming to us. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
Domestic Orders: Items must be returned within 14 days from delivery date. All sales final after 14 day grace period.
International Orders: Items must be returned within 28 days from delivery date. All sales final after 28 day grace period.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on any Sale, VINTAGE OR PRE-OWNED GARMENTS, SWIMWEAR, Artworks, Artisanal Candles & Sculptures, Uninsured Fragile Items, Music, Beauty, or discounted "DISPLAY" items.
Las Cruxes holds the right to deny refunds or exchanges if returned merchandise does not meet our return policy requirements.
Please note before purchasing:
• There may be color variations depending on your computer monitor.
• Some garments may be clipped to model's size — accurate measurements are taken in items description, so please read them carefully before you purchase and feel free to contact us with any questions.
• Items such as shoes with leather soles may have expected scuffing on the bottoms due to their material. Markings and scuffing can happen easily when tried on both cement or carpeted floors. Natural creasing is common in leather materials as well.
• Items that are fragile and breakable in nature are strongly encouraged to carry additional insurance, paid for by the buyer. Las Cruxes will do our very best to carefully pack each item but cannot be held liable for any damages on uninsured items.
• Items listed as vintage or pre-owned are sold "as is" and considered Final Sale. Due to the nature and age of vintage items, natural discoloration, snags, and wear are to be expected, and only add to the beauty of each piece. Any imperfections will be listed in the item's description to the best of our knowledge.
• All domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority, First Class, Media or Parcel Post, and carry a tracking/confirmation number.
• All international orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Customs fees may apply once the package reaches you; this depends on the tariff rules in your country. The customer is responsible for any taxes incurred. Additionally, if you would like insurance, Registered Mail, or Priority International Shipping, please contact us for a shipping upgrade. All International shipping pricing is an estimate, therefore, if price varies significantly from the amount paid by the customer, an email will be sent to you noting the price difference, before shipping the order —
• Las Cruxes is not responsible for any uninsured and unregistered packages. We highly recommend insuring all breakable and fragile items. For International orders, we recommend selecting International Registered Mail, which provides additional protection, security, and more approximate transit time for outgoing International packages.
• All orders are processed Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Orders received on holidays will be processed the next business day. Please contact us if you need a faster shipping method or if you'd like to receive your order by a certain date, and we can give you options for a shipping upgrade.
• Shipping is non-refundable and paid by the customer.
• Please verify your shipping address before you complete your order. We will make all efforts to accommodate shipping address corrections but we are not liable for errors made by the customer when filling out their address details. If an error does occur while inputing address information — and parcel has already shipped out — customer is liable to pay for re-shipment.
If you are interested in our Layaway option or have any questions regarding our Layaway Program, please email us at: email@example.com.